Canada to Require Proof of Vaccination When Border Opens
How’s it going Americans,
If you’re planning to travel to Canada when the US border reopens, you need proof that you’ve been vaccinated against Covid-19. A poll released Wednesday revealed that nearly 50% of Canadians want the border to remain closed until at least September. And more than 75% said they would support a vaccine passport.
You can’t blame Canada. The US is now experiencing a glimpse of normalcy, thanks to the vaccines. However, in other parts of the world, even rich nations are struggling. In Australia, a new lockdown has been enforced to the state of Victoria which is home to roughly seven million residents.
Despite the benefits of Covid vaccines, there are still people who are hesitant to get the shots. Reasons vary from religion, concerns about safety, and fear of unknown side effects. In the US, more and more people and companies are resisting vaccine mandates.
Google partners with HCA Healthcare to develop healthcare algorithms using patient records to improve medical care. The national hospital chain says this will help monitor patients and guide doctors’ decisions. But what about HIPAA? Hope personal patient information is still protected.
Trump ally Mike Lindell was not welcome to the Republican Governors Association spring conference. The MyPillow CEO traveled to Nashville to attend the three-day meeting but he was told that he was not allowed at any of the official RGA events. Is there love lost here?
Brad Pitt must be ecstatic. The actor won joint custody of the five children he shares with ex-wife Angelina Jolie. But the legal battle, that dragged on for five years, is not over yet. Jolie is contesting the judge’s ruling.
Enjoy your day,
- Trudeau gets leeway from voters on slower U.S. border reopening
- Australia’s Victoria state to enter COVID-19 lockdown after fresh outbreak
- Resistance to vaccine mandates is building. A powerful network is helping.
- Google Strikes Deal With Hospital Chain to Develop Healthcare Algorithms
- MyPillow’s Mike Lindell is turned away from Republican governors event
- Brad Pitt wins joint custody after nearly 5-year battle with Angelina Jolie