Pfizer: People need third dose of COVID-19 vaccine within a year
Thank God it’s Friday, America!
According to Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla, people who have been fully vaccinated with their COVID-19 vaccine would “likely” need to secure another shot within a year. He added that people may need to get injected every year in order to remain protected against the virus. This is too many injections.
The proposal of several Democratic House members to expand the Supreme Court will face an uphill battle not only from Republicans but also from their party mates. Per House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s standpoint, President Joe Biden’s 36-member commission to review such measures is the way to go.
Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered over 100,000 Russian troops standby at Ukraine’s border on Wednesday. The massive show of force is a testament of a future war between the two countries. Please keep calm, Mr. Putin!
Google Earth has unearthed a new 3D time-lapse feature, an interesting quick watch to see. Users can see any part of the planet, change the camera angles and pick whatever year they would like to see (from 1984 up to 2020). Amazing!
Experts have forecast that people would be able to video-chat each other via holograms by 2030. How exciting to feel like I’m doing the Star Wars thing!
During Prince Philip’s funeral procession, Queen Elizabeth has ordered Prince William and Prince Harry to be distant from their grandfather’s coffin. The sibling will likely have a close encounter for the first time, after Prince Harry with his wife Meghan Markle decided to abandon the royal family. I don’t think Prince Philip would be happy about that.
- Pfizer CEO says third Covid vaccine dose likely needed within 12 months
- Supreme Court expansion bill faces serious blocks across political spectrum
- Russian military vehicles with ‘invasion stripes’ descend on Ukraine border
- Google Earth’s New 3D Time-Lapse Feature Shows How Humans Are Affecting the Planet
- We’ll all be video-chatting each other over hologram by 2030, experts predict
- Queen orders Prince Harry and Prince William to be separated behind Philip’s coffin