President Alberto Fernandez of Argentina tests positive for COVID-19
Happy Easter, America!
Argentinian President Alberto Fernandez tested positive for COVID-19. He contracted the virus even after receiving two doses of Russia’s Sputnik V vaccine early this year. What’s the efficacy rate of Sputnik’s vaccine again?
While the pandemic still looms across the world, it still did not stop Christians from celebrating Easter as they commemorate the resurrection of Christ Jesus. People were already accustomed to going to churches amid the COVID-19 precautionary measures in place.
More than 500 million Facebook users’ information had been discovered on a website, readily made available for hackers. According to a publication, the website contains data from 106 countries. Facebook is continuously beefing up its efforts to protect user data.
Amazon admitted in an apologetic statement on Friday that their company drivers, in some instances, have to urinate in water bottles just so they could continue to deliver their work on time. Jeff Bezos, please do something about this.
Did you know that 4 out of 10 Americans feel like they don’t even recognize their physical selves anymore? This is brought about by the stress caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Is there something we can do to regain their old, better selves?
After suffering from a heart attack, rapper DMX is now recovering at the hospital. He’s now breathing on his own with no life support, but still under serious monitoring. Get well soon, DMX.
- Argentina’s President who was vaccinated tests positive for COVID-19
- The world’s second Easter under pandemic brings more restrictions and a few bright spots
- Facebook data on more than 500M accounts found online
- In apology, Amazon admits some drivers have to ‘pee in bottles’
- Who is that? 40% of Americans don’t recognize themselves in the mirror due to COVID stress
- DMX is removed from life support, breathing on his own: ‘Still not out of the woods yet’