What’s up, Americans?
Europe reaches over one million fatalities due to COVID-19 after more than a year of the pandemic. The toll was a combined data from the continent’s 52 nations. Could there be anything uglier than this?
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused another catastrophe in the movie industry. This time, Arclight Cinemas and Pacific Theatres will permanently shut down. Hollywood celebrities and moviegoers across the nation are saddened.
Pentagon scientists have created a microchip that can detect COVID-19 virus inside the body! Further, they also built a filter that could remove the virus from the infected person via blood extraction. Please produce billions of this awesome invention!
Domino’s can now deliver your pizza order through their delivery robot. Yes, Houston residents can now receive their orders from Nuro R-2 robots that would drive their pizza to their doorsteps! Don’t forget to give them a tip.
In light of another fatal police shooting in Minneapolis, the NBA has suspended the game of Minnesota Timberwolves and Brooklyn Nets on Monday night. The baseball game against the Minnesota Twins and Boston Red Sox was also canceled earlier the same day. Prayers up for the city!
The ‘Matrix’ film series actress Carrie-Anne Moss revealed that she was offered a ‘grandmother’ role just a day after her 40th birthday. Over time, she said that she has been treated differently. Aging is quite challenging, indeed.
Please take care,
- Pandemic hits ‘critical point’ as Europe deaths top one million
- Arclight Cinemas And Pacific Theatres Won’t Be Reopening; Parent Company Decurion Hands Keys Back To Landlords
- Pentagon scientists reveal a microchip that senses COVID-19 in your body BEFORE you show symptoms and a filter that extracts the virus from blood
- Domino’s Pizza is now using a robot to deliver your pizza
- NBA suspends Minnesota game over fatal police shooting
- ‘Matrix’ star Carrie-Anne Moss says she was offered a grandma role ‘literally the day after my 40th birthday’