Happy Saturday, America!
In a Twitter post, SpaceX CEO Elon Musk shared a photo of a book penned by German scientist and engineer Wernher von Braun in 1952, predicting that there would be a man that would rule Mars named ‘Elon.’ Seemed like von Braun saw the future at that time. Interesting stuff!
Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY.) said that the GOP is on the verge of whether staying an honorable and principled party, or destroying itself and becoming Trump’s party. The embattled congresswoman is being attacked by his fellow partymates for standing against the former president’s unsubstantiated claims and conspiracies. All the best, Madam!
In a research spearheaded by the University of Washington’s Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, it was found out that the US has over 900,000 fatalities due to the COVID-19. The official count of over 500,000 was inaccurate since most of the fatal cases were only confirmed through hospital records, or if the person is confirmed to have contracted the virus.
Over the years, the demand for drones for military weaponry has grown not only in the US but across the world. Other countries like China and Turkey have tapped the use of this device as part of their military advancement. Governments must do something to regulate weaponizing drones.
A new study showed that almost half of Americans believed that they are a better individual than any people they know. In fact, about eight out of 10 people thought that they are a good person. Seems like humility is not in everyone’s DNA?
During their match’s press conference, Floyd Mayweather and YouTuber Logan Paul had their pre-battle wherein the latter snatched the former’s hat, and they ended in a physical scuffle. While many say that it was scripted just to gain more publicity for their upcoming fight, I don’t know whether the bout itself would be interesting to watch.
- MUSK BE FATE Scientist predicted a man named ‘Elon’ would colonise Mars in book written 70 YEARS ago
- In Trump’s crosshairs, Cheney says Republicans ‘at a turning point’
- True U.S. Death Toll From Covid is More Than 900,000, Study Finds
- Why demand is surging beyond the U.S. in the multibillion-dollar armed drone market
- Nearly half of Americans think they’re a better person than EVERYONE they know!
- SEE IT: Bedlam Breaks Out At Floyd Mayweather, Logan Paul Exhibition Fight Press Conference In Miami