Happy Saturday, Americans!
As he reaches his first 100 days in office, President Joe Biden got good approval from six out of 10 Americans. Majority of citizens look satisfied with his performance especially with regard to his pandemic handling. Keep up the good work, Mr. President!
The US Justice Department is running after Roger Stone, as he allegedly had almost $2 million unpaid federal income taxes and fees. Even though he was given a pardon by former President Donald Trump, Stone will still need to deal with other legal battles. Good luck to you!
A nineteen-year-old suspect randomly opened fire at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis, resulting in eight fatalities. The shooter, Brandon Scott Hole, took his own life shortly after. Such heartbreaking news.
SpaceX secured a human-lander contract with NASA. The project aims to build a system for landing astronauts on the moon. Elon Musk goes victorious on this one against Jeff Bezos.
A new research showed that going on a veggie diet can lower a man’s testosterone level by up to 26 percent. Apparently, this could decrease the libido. So ladies, please make sure that your man would still have a meaty meal to keep the fire burning!
Revealing his tragic incident, YouTuber Jeffree Star announced that he got involved in a ‘severe car crash.’ The social media star said that his vehicle had flipped over thrice. Good to know he’s still alive.
- Biden Nears 100-Day Mark With Strong Approval, Positive Rating for Vaccine Rollout
- FBI says it interviewed FedEx mass shooter last year
- Justice Department sues Trump ally Roger Stone, alleging millions in unpaid taxes
- SpaceX Wins NASA Moon Lander Award as Musk Beats Bezos
- Going vegetarian can lower testosterone, damage libido in men
- SHOCK ACCIDENT Jeffree Star hospitalized after being injured in ‘severe car crash’ that caused vehicle to ‘flip over three times’