What’s up, America?
Former US Vice President Walter Mondale passed away at 93. Mondale and former President Jimmy Carter were the longest-living presidential tandem in the country’s history. Rest in peace, Mr. Vice President.
The city of Minneapolis is preparing for a potential unrest as Derek Chauvin’s trial is about to end. People, we can still fight for justice while remaining calm. Let’s not add fuel to the fire.
Former President Donald Trump wanted the public to quit drinking Coke. Ironically, though, his hotel and other properties continue to serve his favorite beverage to customers. Make the first move, please.
NASA has successfully navigated its first controlled aircraft in history outside the Earth, through “Ingenuity.” The mini helicopter was able to take off, hover, spin, and land on Mars! Another milestone for the world!
Cryptocurrency Dogecoin has climbed to $50 billion in stock market value. Despite being a meme coin on social media, it is now parity with blue-chip stocks. What the heck is going on?
You know what, the effect of the pandemic to Kate Winslet was to make her obsessed with cleaning her house. She became a complete neat-freak! Kate, can you also clean my house?
- Former Vice President Walter Mondale dies at 93
- Minneapolis braces for unrest as Derek Chauvin trial enters final phase
- Trump wants you to boycott Coke. His properties are still serving it
- NASA flies a helicopter on Mars, the first time an aircraft has flown on another planet
- Dogecoin at $50 Billion Makes It Bigger Than Ford and Kraft
- Kate Winslet shares her pandemic fixation — and it’s not what you’d expect: ‘I’ve just become obsessed by it’