Happy Friday, guys!
The US would be giving Ukraine a military back-up in connection with the rising tensions against Russia. In a show of support, US Navy has sent warships into the Black Sea. I don’t want to witness World War III, please.
Wealthy individuals in New York would soon need to pay over 50 percent tax. This becomes the highest personal income tax that Americans would need to shoulder. Do they still like Biden?
As the La Soufrière volcano shows signs of a possible eruption, the Caribbean island of St. Vincent issued an evacuation order across nearby areas. Since November, the volcano has become active. Hoping that nobody gets hurt.
More than majority of adults claimed that the pandemic destroyed their sex lives. Because of the new normal, which include new stress and anxieties, people can’t seem to have a mood for sexy time.
Listening to music can be addicting. Experts say that music is a good medicine, and can make us feel good. Personally, I think this is already a fact.
The ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ is about to come to an end after one and a half decades of being in the limelight. Love them or hate them, people will keep talking about them.
- US considering sending warships to Black Sea amid Russia-Ukraine tensions
- St Vincent orders evacuations as volcanic eruption appears imminent
- NYC’s ultra-rich face 52% combined top income tax rate, highest in U.S.
- Most Americans say pandemic stress ruined their bedroom performance
- Music can be as addictive as fast food, money, and alcohol
- The ‘Kardashians’ is ending. The Kardashians will never go away.