Happy Saturday, America!
President Joe Biden is not closing doors on mandating the US military to get COVID-19 vaccine. He mentioned, though, that it would be a “tough call” to instruct such a thing. Good luck, Mr. President.
Starting May 4, the US will prohibit travel from India as the latter continues to endure a wave of new COVID-19 infections. White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki made the announcement, in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. May God help India.
A study showed that having enough sleep (between seven and nine hours) in a regular routine improves a person’s well-being ⏤ cognition, mood, and immune functioning. There seems to be a strong correlation between a good sleep and welfare, so please make sure to follow.
The first couple revealed that the White House would soon welcome a new family member ⏤ a cat. Yes, you heard it right. Major and Champ will now have a new sibling, hope they won’t fight.
A British sex toy firm has been awarded by none other than Queen Elizabeth herself. The Lovehoney company bagged the Queen’s Award for Enterprise, for remarkable sales growth in the last couple of years. Please don’t tell me the Royal family was also a customer?
In the aftermath of Lady Gaga’s dog walker shooting incident and theft of her puppies, five people were arrested by the Los Angeles police. The suspects are set to be arraigned next week. Heal fast, Mr. Dog walker.
Stay safe and sound,
- President Biden will not rule out ordering military to get vaccinated
- U.S. to restrict travel from India effective May 4 as Covid surge devastates the country
- Good sleep means more than getting enough hours. A consistent schedule matters, too.
- Bidens say new cat will join them at White House soon: ‘She’s waiting in the wings’
- Queen Elizabeth awards sex toy company for international sales growth
- 5 arrests made in Lady Gaga dognapping case