hello

Rudy Giuliani

November 8, 2021

Giuliani says he ‘didn’t have the time’ to verify election claims in deposition video

During a videotaped deposition, Rudy Giuliani, who previously served as former President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, said he “didn’t have the time” to look into the credibility of election fraud reports, according to tapes exclusively obtained by CNN.

Dominion Voting Systems is suing Giuliani and other Trump allies for repeatedly making unsubstantiated claims that the company rigged the 2020 presidential election in favor of Joe Biden.

“We had a report that the heads of Dominion and Smartmatic, somewhere in the mid-tweens, you know 2013, 2014, whatever, went down to Venezuela for a get-to-know meeting with [President Nicolás] Maduro so they could demonstrate to Maduro the kind of vote fixing they did for [former President Hugo] Chavez,” Giuliani says in the deposition footage.

An attorney for former Dominion Voting Systems executive Eric Coomer then says, “You say the heads of Dominion and Smartmatic.”

“Yes, that’s what I was told. … Before the press conference I was told about it,” Giuliani answered. “Sometimes I go and look myself — when stuff comes up. This time I didn’t have the time to do it.”

“It’s not my job, in a fast-moving case, to go out and investigate every piece of evidence that was given to me. Otherwise, you’re never going to write a story. You’ll never come to a conclusion,” Guiliani added.

Dominion Voting Systems has lawsuits against Giuliani, former Trump attorney Sidney Powell, and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell.

Source:

Deposition video shows Trump allies under oath discussing debunked election fraud claims

October 18, 2021

Foreigner fueled Giuliani associate’s donations, prosecutors say

Prosecuting attorneys opened the trial against an associate of Rudy Giuliani this past week, arguing that a $1 million donation from a Russian financier was meant to influence US politicians illicitly.

The trial of Lev Parnas and Andrey Kukushkin opened with Assistant US Attorney Aline Flodr alleging that the defendants conspired to hide illegal foreign campaign contributions.

Only about $100,000 of that amount ever made it into the possession of politicians, the lawyers said.

Flodr called Andry Muraviev a “Russian tycoon.”

The first witness, Wesley Duncan, testified that he returned a $10,000 donation to Parnas because his campaign was dubious of its legality.

“As soon as we found that out, we sent it back,” said Duncan, a former Republican candidate for Nevada Attorney General.

Giuliani is not a defendant in the case, and prosecutors haven’t referenced him so far.

Source:

Prosecutor: Foreigner fueled Giuliani associate’s donations

September 24, 2021

JUST IN: Fox News bans Rudy Giuliani

Fox News banned Rudy Giuliani and his son from appearing on the network, Politico reported Friday.

Though the ban has been in place for a few months, the former New York City mayor only recently learned of the move.

A “Fox & Friends Weekend” co-host, Pete Hegseth, reportedly called Guiliani the night before a scheduled Sept. 11 appearance to apologize and inform him of its cancellation.

A source close to the one-time lawyer of former President Donald Trump said Giuliani was upset by the decision because he did “a big favor” for Fox founder and Chairman Rupert Murdoch. 

“He was instrumental in getting Fox on Time Warner so it could be watched in New York City,” the source said.

The network also reportedly banned Giuliani’s son, Andrew Giuliani, though it is unclear when that ban started. Since Andrew began his New York gubernatorial campaign in May, he has not appeared on the network.

A Fox spokesperson denied that Giuliani was scheduled to appear on “Fox & Friends” on Sept. 11 but also declined to comment on whether there was a ban in place. The spokesperson denied that Giuliani’s son was banned, saying he made multiple appearances on the network since announcing his gubernatorial run.

Source:

Fox News bans Rudy Giuliani from appearing: report

Photo by Gage Skidmore is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0

September 11, 2021

Giuliani associate pleads guilty in foreign donation plot

Igor Fruman, an associate of Rudy Giuliani, pleaded guilty on Friday to solicitation of a contribution by a foreign national. He could receive a sentence of up to five years.

The federal charge stems from a case accusing Fruman, 56, of funneling foreign money to US campaign coffers.

These aren’t the first charges Fruman faced. He and Lev Parnas, another Giuliani associate, were indicted in October 2019 for conspiracy to violate the ban on foreign donations to federal and state elections, making false statements, and falsifying records to the Federal Election Commission. Both men, who were close with Giuliani when he was former President Trump’s lawyer, pled not guilty.

On Friday, when Fruman entered his guilty plea, he told the judge he was in contact with a potential investor who was a foreign national. He sent the individual a list of possible donations to politicians in states legalizing marijuana — as Fruman was trying to launch a cannabis business.

“I deeply regret my actions and apologize to the court,” Fruman said.

His sentencing is set for January 21.

Source:

Giuliani associate Igor Fruman pleads guilty to solicitation of a contribution by a foreign national

Scroll to top