Happy Saturday, Americans!
Queen Elizabeth’s husband Prince Philip peacefully passed away on Friday. The Duke of Edinburgh and the Queen spent 73 years in the arms of each other. He was 99.
La Soufriere volcano has begun erupting as thousands of people were forced to evacuate. The Caribbean island is now overwhelmed with ashes as it reaches over five miles high and over 49 miles span across the region.
New studies show that with higher rates of cardiovascular disease and obesity among men during their younger years, the higher the probability rates of heart failure and stroke before they turned 40. Please do more exercise.
Elon Musk’s brain-machine interface company Neuralink recently shared a video showing a macaque monkey playing a video game. Using a brain chip, the monkey was playing the video game in his mind. Awesome!
A week after his overdose incident, DMX already laid to rest. The singer-rapper had no brain function since he was brought to the hospital and his organs began to fail on Thursday. Rest in peace, DMX.
About four out of 10 Americans wish that Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson would run for the US presidency. Johnson even admitted that he was considering seeking political office. Can you smell what The Rock is cooking?
- GOODNIGHT PHIL Prince Philip dead aged 99 – Queen’s ‘deep sorrow’ as ‘beloved’ husband the Duke of Edinburgh dies at Windsor Castle
- La Soufriere volcano erupts with plumes of ash up to five miles high
- Heart failure and stroke rates on the rise among men under 40
- Elon Musk’s Neuralink explains how a monkey used its brain-computer tech to play Pong
- DMX: DEAD AT 50
- Poll: Nearly 50% of Americans want Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to run for president