IMF forecasts promising global economic growth for 2021
Happy hump day, America!
In its latest forecast, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) announced that continuous government efforts and inoculation could boost the world economy this year. From its initial prediction of 5.5 percent, it is now up to 6 percent. Let’s go!
Dr. Anthony Fauci said that the administration’s vaccination rollout will avoid another wave of COVID-19 cases. He was confident that a resurgence of new infections won’t happen as long as effective and efficient inoculation continues.
Amid the year-long pandemic, Forbes’ 35th annual ranking of billionaires significantly climbed from 660 to 2,755. Wow. How does it feel getting richer while the world pauses because of a virus?
Former TV reality star Caitlyn Jenner was reportedly planning to run as California’s governor. The GOP appears to help her in political bid. Would she be a threat to Gavin Newsom and the Democrats?
You may want to be more careful in buying and installing smart-home devices in your home, especially if it has a camera. Such modern technology might be surveilling your movements at home.
‘Dog Whisperer’ sensation Cesar Millan defended President Joe Biden’s dog, Major, over another biting incident. The famous dog whisperer said that Major should have been properly immersed in the White House first. Does it mean that it’s the president’s fault?
- IMF upgrades forecast for 2021 global growth to a record 6%
- Fauci tamps down fears of another coronavirus wave
- Billionaires club grew by nearly a third, to 2,755, during pandemic
- Scoop: Caitlyn Jenner explores run for California governor
- Your ‘smart home’ is watching – and possibly sharing your data with the police
- ‘Dog Whisperer’ Cesar Millan defends Major Biden following incidents: ‘We can’t blame the dog’